Burns Fishing Supplies is passionate about fishing. We want to share our knowledge and quality products to help other fisherman enhance their fishing experience.

Burns Guide Services

Now Offering Guide Services! 

 

 

Get to know your guide:

I have been fishing for 35 years and fly fishing since the age of 8 on the Southern California coast and in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. I have done both inshore and offshore fishing and have also extensively fished the west coast of Mexico and Baja Norte, primarily Ensenada and San Quentin, where I arranged trips for tourists on pangas with local skippers. I lived in Lake Tahoe, California for 10 years and was a summer guide on the Carson River drainage and tributaries. I am a licensed guide in the state of Washington and guide float trips on the Yakima River and Grays Harbor and Forks Area rivers. I am involved in fisheries conservation groups and currently serve as Vice President of the North Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula Chapter 383 of Trout Unlimited. I also am involved with Steelheaders United and volunteer regularly for research projects with the Hood Canal Salmon Enhancement Group, NOAAA and the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife. I am a member of the Professional Guide Staff for Ross Reels, Sage & Redington, Rio fishing line, Umpqua Feather Merchants and K2 Coolers, all of which are used on my boat.


My primary goal is to provide my clients with a great day on the water. Using my own equipment and/or the client's, we collaborate to find and catch fish, learn new techniques or improve old ones, eat a superb lunch, enjoy the outdoors and each other, and come away with fond memories of a unique and wonderful experience. See you on the river!

      Learn more at Burns Guide Services